Re: Need attorney help setting up exempt CPO

Hello Scott,

SH> Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced attorney and / or tax person who
SH> specializes in this area to help me set up the best legal entity and make
SH> sure I'm in compliance with the CFTC / NFA rules?

first off you have already broken a cftc/nfa rule which is to claim
remarkable profits without first properly disclosing the risk
involved. they state that you must first disclose the risk and give
you audience a chance to accept or decline the responsibility of risk
prior to you bragging how much money you've made.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx