Need attorney help setting up exempt CPO

Having compiled a solid 30 month real money track record, people are
knocking on my door with checkbooks in hand. So I am looking into forming an
exempt commodity pool (no more than 15 investors, < $200K) before I take the
plunge to register as a CTA or CPO.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced attorney and / or tax person who
specializes in this area to help me set up the best legal entity and make
sure I'm in compliance with the CFTC / NFA rules?

Thanks,
Scott Hoffman