Re: FW: traders2traders.com Support Request : (convert intraday metastock (or ASCII) to global server)

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: FW: traders2traders.com Support Request : (convert intraday metastock (or ASCII) to global server)
  • From: andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:50:30 -0800

Hello list,

This can eaasily be done with our family of converters:

ASCII - XPO converter $199 Converts ASCII data to the XPO format, which is used by Global Server
ASCII - OMZ converter $199 Converts ASCII data to the OMZ format, which is used by Global Server or Server
XPO - ASCII converter $99 Converts XPO file (files) data to ASCII data
OMZ - ASCII converter $99 Converts OMZ file (files) data to ASCII data

Please check: www.tssupport.com/products/

You are not obliged to buy the whole HistoryCentre PRO. Or you can use
our FREE online converter.

Please check: www.tssupport.com/tools/

cwest> Can anyone help this guy :)

cwest> ===============

cwest> -----Original Message-----
cwest> From: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
cwest> Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 8:58 AM
cwest> To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cwest> Subject: traders2traders.com Support Request : (convert intraday metastock
cwest> (or ASCII) to global server)
cwest> Importance: High

cwest> Received : 2/10/2003 7:57:59 AM
cwest> traders2traders.com Support Request :
cwest> Subject : convert intraday metastock (or ASCII) to global server Name :
cwest> bonfo E-Mail : gbonfo@xxxxxxxxx Website :
cwest> Message : I need a smart program to convert ASCII intraday to global server
cwest> format i tried historycenter PRO i need something chip. Greeting from Parma
cwest> ITaly

--
       Andy
       @TS Support                    mailto:andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx