RE: Win2000Pro to WinXp Pro Upgrade

I found the upgrade worthwhile. Perhaps absolute speed is a bit less with XP
than Win 2K, but it is not noticeable to me. I found setup to be much
easier, and support for hardware and software broader. It boots faster. It
has a number of new small conveniences. I have reinstalled several times on
different machines and after reformatting the hard drive, and while it is
annoying to have to do it, I had no problem getting it authorized on the 800
#.

Tech Experts:

Any tips, advice, etc on upgrading from Win2000Pro to Win XP Pro?

Are there any real benefits in doing this upgrade, or is the change
only cosmetic?

--
Best regards,
 Ross                mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx