good online fx data supplier

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a decent data supplier for FX data?

I'm primarily just looking for the majors (JPY, EUR, GBP etc), although
minors would be nice (not critical though).

Someone with a decent API or interface would be ideal. I'll be wanting to
load the data in realtime into a trading system.

At this stage I'm only interested in 30min and daily data, but it can't be
delayed. Tick data is fine, since I'm happy to build the bars up myself.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Simon