Re[2]: Handling of Early Close in Strategy?

  • To: "mga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Handling of Early Close in Strategy?
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:10:53 -0800

I don't think it will work for an early close day as it probably uses
session time to exit but it works fine for a regular day.  At least it
worked today in one of my systems.

The only minor problem is you get the signal after the close and that
makes it very difficult to enter the order on most securities.

Jimmy Snowden

1