How to paste a paragraph of text onto TS4 chart?

I'd like to be able to copy the same paragraph of text onto different TS4
charts.  Is there a way to do this so I don't have to retype it on a chart
everytime I'm so inclined.  It's a reminder of certain trading rules.
Looking in the easy language help files it looks like I can use something
like the function "text_new(date,time,value,string).  I'm not completely
sure what a "string" is, but in this case can it be an entire
paragraph...and how would I go about making a string out of a paragraph.

John