On Demand Server

Does anyone have any experience with a product called "On Demand Server"
by Traders Soft. I would appreciate any feedback - good or bad. It works
as an interface between Esignal and 2000i, basically providing TS 6
features of instant data refresh and back data download - thus
eliminating the dependance on History Bank. I'm concerned about the ease
of use and if anyone has noticed any drain on system resources once it
was installed? Hope this hasn't been discussed before.

Thanks,

Chuck Tannenbaum