quiet cpu fan (extreme)

The best fan I can find for both case cooling and CPU cooling is the

*** Blacknoise Noiseblocker Ultra Silent Fan S4  ***

It has 3 pins for attachment to the MB for CPU cooling and 4 pins to the PS for case cooling.  The 80mm version  delivers 44 CFM (unimpeded) at 3200 RPM, with only 32 dB/A noise.  The high quality potentiometer can lower it down to 20 CFB at 17 dB/A noise. (now that's QUIET!)

For heatsinks that take only a 60mm fan, you can get a plastic funnel for connecting to it 80mm fans.  Cost = $3 at   http://www.heatsinkstore.com/clearblu80to.html     Using an 80mm fan at a lower RPM (via potentiometer) is quieter than using a 60mm fan at a higher RPM.

The only problem is that there appears to be no store in USA that sells the Noiseblocker S4 fan, although many websites in Germany sell them.  Here is how to get to the product description (it's in German) ...

1. go to   http://noiseblocker.shops.at12.de/
2. select "NoiseBlocker" (left image)
3. select "Lufter" (image of fan)
4. select "leise 80x80mm Lufter"
5. select "(((Noiseblocker)))-UltraSilentFan-S4 Blue Retail -schon, regelbar, superleise-"

I am looking for ideas on how I can get 5 of these fans shipped to Colorado.

Regards,
Mark Jurik