TradeStation 6

After a several year hiatus, I'm slowly getting back into system development &
trading.

Back in the days of TS 4, there was a "bugs doc" circulating that layed out a
number of issues that developers had w/ the program (single precision variables,
bouncing ticks, etc.). Is there anything similar available for TS 6?

I also haven't been able to track down anything laying out the differences
between the newer versions of TradeStation & TS 4.

Many thanks,

Cab Vinton