RE: Problem with eSignal

Thanks for all of your responses!  It seems like it's going to be easier
to use the eSignal software.  Is there a way to transfer .els studies
from tradestation to eSignal?

Thanks,

Vince

It seems to be.  I left it on all night and I am starting to get some
tick data on the currencies but just a few minutes worth.  Do you only
get data for the day?  I'm using the 7.1 data manager.  I know that it
shouldn't be this difficult!

Thanks,

Vince