RE: NeoTicker...intraday scanning good or bad?

Based on my testing and/or using a ton of real time trading software......

Used NeoTicker 18+ months ago.  Loved it.  Great software.

Don't use it now only because of low broker commissions from TradeStation
Securities, and low Trade Station 6 including its data feed costs. And
because I trade a lot intraday, I need the order execution functions
integrated with charting, studies. If I was not trading full time, then this
would not be as important.

RealTick, NeoTicker and Investor/RT are the best charting and studies tools.
I found RealTick to be very unreliable - frequent software bugs and
unreliable data feed.

NeoTicker, NeoVest and Investor/RT are arguably the best real time scanning
tools, excluding some of the real time add-ons and specialty tools.

The best order execution is ProTrader's gr8trade. Easily the worst is IB's.

NeoTicker is also ok with respect to its scripting for trading systems, but
it cannot execute orders nor access trading accounts. TradeStation is ok for
executable trading systems, but you still cannot access your own account
data with TS6, so money and risk management cannot be automated.

The most reliable and fastest data feeds over the Internet are NexTrend's.
Latter lacks scanning, its promising EDAT order execution system is
apparently too buggy and not supported by any brokers currently (last time I
checked), and its charting and studies are a little above average.

So, the ideal set up in my mind (unfortunately impossible) would be
NexTrend's data feed powering ProTrader's gr8trade integrated well with
NeoTicker. Or maybe NexTrend's EDAT when it is debugged, integrated with
NeoTicker.

Hope above helps.

Vince Heiker
Flower Mound, Texas