Vb6.0 project from Wind2000 to XP....wiz kids reply please...

I have a Project written in vb6.0(sp5) on Win 2000, with several OCX in it.

I transfer the project to a XP with a full version of VB6.0 loaded (same disks
for win 2000 with Sp5), re compile and re register OCX programs with no errors.
I open the main project with all my OCX's in it, I get Errors cant load
OCX....So I go to components of the main project and select the OCX's ...but I
get an error message poping up saying cannot load OCX into main project. This
strange because they compilied ok on XP with no errors. The error imply that
the ASCCII file is incorrect. Any ideas.

Does Vb6.0(sp5) on XP have issues with OCX developed on other operating
systems?

HELP

Ian