Re[2]: is the ts4 or ts2k support page from omega history?

What did the password expiration message say exactly?  I just
installed ts2k on a machine that had the latest update of windows 2000 and
recieved a password error on my "forever" password.  The error referred to 2003 and
said I had to call support.  I Don't remember what else it said because I
didn't bother with it and restored the
hard drive with a Ghost image backup instead.  I knew this sort of
thing was going to happen sooner or later.