Re: Export ELS protected

Hi OM,

Sometimes French men like to speak in terms of possibilities rather than
in terms of probabilities.  It is as likely that protected ELS will be
reverse-engineered as it is that parts in a junkyard will spontaneously
assemble themselves into a McDonald's restaurant.

Well, if my indicator really IS the holy grail, then I presume the
probability of it being cracked is greatly enhanced, isn't it?

Your holy grail is completely protected with protected ELS.  Even you will
not be able to recover the code from the protected ELS format (so don't
delete your original code).

I'm sure I couldn't! The problem is, I know that there are some nice,
honest people out there who are making a LIVING from cracking
trading-related software, and they're the ones I'm worried about!