FW: Random walk

Hey, I've got a random trade generator built right into my software. It's
about as successful as all other trader and trading systems are. Where is
the 100% proof of non-random markets, or what would prove that they are
non-random?

Oh, and last I heard anyone on this list has as much right to say what they
want, as you do.

I know that randomness can be proven. Can non-randomness be proven?

If you doubt it, just tell me what the exact price of the Dow will be 5 days
from today at 9:00est.

Could the truth be that the markets are both random and non-random? I guess
that you didn't think of that.

On a cloudy day you can see shapes in the clouds, like ships, faces, flying
saucers, etc. What ever you can imagine, and like many others you can read
tea leaves, or see patterns on charts but until you can define your proof
you can prove nothing.

Brent

re: Could the random walk people please take a long walk elsewhere.  I've
never known a random walker that could make money in the market.
They are full of intellectual BS and no show for the money.  Take it
elsewhere.  If you know that little about the market then find another
trade (pun intended).  If you don't see market patterns then find
something else to do.

Jimmy