AW: TradeStation 6 and 7 USELESS for Automated Trading - Some important announcement for automated trading

  • To: "'Dennis Globa'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: TradeStation 6 and 7 USELESS for Automated Trading - Some important announcement for automated trading
  • From: "VK" <vk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:09:35 -0800

Dennis.

As much as I think that your product sounds good, but doesn't that mean
you create a product for a product that is NOT supported anymore
(TS2000i). Think of the consequences. In all fairness every buyer of
TS2000i and any add on should get a notice of that. Imagine you buy a
car and you don't get service for that car anymore? Wouldn't you want
the dealer to tell you?

Regards.

Volker