Re: Re[2]: OT: Monitors

Last week my 19" ViewSonic Trinitron blew and I replaced it with a 19"
ViewSonic VX900 LCD display. I will never buy another CRT, but will instead
replace remaining CRTs with LCDs as they crap out.

I'm running the same resolution on the new LCD as on the old Trinitron,
1280x1024, but the clarity of the LCD is breathtaking compared to the old
monitor and my eyes never felt better at the end of the day. Perfectly flat
with zero flicker. Cost $900 after rebate at Fry's.