Re Install of 2000i SP5

Please forgive this request as I know this has been covered before.

I will be migrating to a new computer and will need to reinstall TS2000i SP5

Can I do a straight install from the SP5 CD (original)  or do I need to
start with SP2 and progress through the upgrades

I have a good forever password that I recall was the same one from SP3 -
would this still be the same for SP5
If not where would it be recorded - I assume in the registry somewhere but I
could not find it

Does the password change from machine to machine

I believe that there is a knowledge base article re the folders that I need
to backup can someone point me to the url

Any other tips would be appreciated

Thanks

Clive