Prosuite setup keeps installing mdac

Hi,

After installing windows 2000 I needed to reinstall prosuite. The setup routine keeps complaining that it needs to install mdac... After installing what appear to be ms access files it insists on rebooting. However, after the reboot the setup routine is immediately started again, and says it needs to install mdac. This goes on ad infinitum.

I've noticed that there should be a patch for this, in the form of a registry setting. Unfortunately, the files doing that are removed from the websites. Anyone here that can help me with this?

Regards,

Mark Smeets.