coming in 2003 - eSignal.

2002 has seen a vast improvement to our software as
I'm sure users
with us prior to version 7.0 can attest. In just this
past year
we've not only added the Advanced Charts, but we also
added efs
Formula engine, Back testing, Broker integration,
eSignal Central,
18+ European exchanges, Single Stock Futures, Mix &
Match real-
time / delayed data, etc.

In 2003, beginning with the release of version 7.2,
you will see
additions to include; Super Montage, Direct ECN feeds
Island and
Arca, Direct feeds of our European Futures Data
including expansion
of historical data, Tick Volume bars, improved drawing
tools,
Replay / Training Mode, and a efs Formula Wizard, etc.

7.2 will be released in just a few weeks, to find out
more visit:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/

All are welcome and no ads!

Chuck