Simplify

With the advent of the new year I'm making a commitment to simplify my
trading life and so I'd like to find a reliable brokerage who permits on
line trading of both futures and equities.

While I would like to find one which has a direct interface it may only
be possible to find one that uses the internet, and that would then
dictate access to immediate and reliable phone support at less than
punitive rates.

Any recommendations from users of a similar facility would be greatly
appreciated.

Richard Funkhouser