Re[2]: Dynamic Momentum Index?

Hello John,

not at all, the knowledgebase is updated constantly, also EFS
(eSignal) codes there.

OmegaTrader

j> Thanks, I didn't know about the knowledge base...I also found some other
j> formulas in it that I'm interested in.

j> John

j> ----- Original Message -----
j> From: <omegatrader@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
j> To: "barata" <jbclem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
j> Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 8:06 AM
j> Subject: Re: Dynamic Momentum Index?