Re: Sooo touched...And a software question

That's what Bill Gates would have you believe... "oh just support us a
little longer and we'll make it right."  Microsoft Windows has been around
for almost a decade and they still haven't gotten it right.

These companies are soaking their customers dry through upgrades and have
no intention or motivation for making their products better.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	     http://www.lexonia.net/