looking for a certain broker, and another software question(winmidas)

Hello everyone,

I`m looking for a broker I dealt with several years ago. His name was Tom
Silman, and he transferred companies, which is when I lost contact. Is
there any brokers association I`d be able to contact which could help me?
Also, I just got my hands on an ela for an indicator called winmidas. It
doesn`t seem to have an associated website anymore. Could anyone explain to
me what it does and how it`s supposed to be used?

Thanks,

Philip