Re: Rate of mini trading

Richard <TaoOfDow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Way back when, before our own inimitable Jim Osborn became our "Mother
>Superior," this newsgroup was administered by Doug Deming, who some time ago
>flew the coup to Hawaii and his own development of trading software...

Just a slight correction, my predecessor was actually Steve Hill.
Doug Deming was very active in this group in the early days, and
I can personally attest to the value of his TradeStation add-ons.
Interestingly, perhaps his most successful product never saw the
light of day---he developed an EasyLanguage compiler for SuperCharts,
and Omega bought him out.  Shortly thereafter he made the move
to Maui... :)

Oh, those good old days!

--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx