Re: To: Introducing Brokers

I have seen the term "associated person" before.

 What does it mean.
 How does one become an associated person.
 What tests envolved.
 What can and do they do.
  And any other info about them.   Maybe a web site that explains about an
associated person?

  If I was an associate person.  I would sign the petition.

 Good luck John.