Re: AdvancedGET

Rich,
I have used AGET since early 1995.  Like Adrian I also use it everyday in
full time trading of commodities and recently (the past 2 1/2 years) on
stocks.

For some, the most difficult thing to grasp with AGET is when a count
changes.  However what one comes to realize after using it for some time,
irregardless, it still has you on the "right side" of the trade (so you just
need to adjust the exit strategy).  Many times the internal tools in the
program "forcast the change" in advance (PTI, wave 4 channels and fib
retracements and extensions) so the trader can anticipate something that
will happen at a later date.

AGET is my general roadmap I use that tells me where we are in the overall
scheme of things. Are all counts right, no of course not, but one learns to
recognize "when to trade things" and when to stay away.  In other words
search for the clear patterns and ignore those that are less so.

I use EOD AGET (end of day) which essentially is 60min, daily, weekly and
monthly charts (using AGET data download).  I use two other different
systems for real time trading (one being TS4) in lower time frames (for
entries and exits).

I would recommend a person start with EOD AGET and master it first first
before going to RT (real time) AGET. Since count changes are more frequent
in lower time frames, this can be a cause for frustration, if one is not
"use to" projecting those changes.

The tools I use most frequently are the PTI, MOB, fib extensions and
retracements, the numous oscillators (3)and internal counts of primary waves
followed by the ellipse in wave 4 situations.

Their tech support has been excellent! A "class" company IMHO.
don ewers