Re: Profit Taking --- Round 2 --- Other Alternatives

Hi Don,

That's a very interesting way of doing that.  Up till now I just converted
everything into Dow points (using the cash indices) to gauge whether or not
the three were moving in sync and to identify the stronger/weaker.  If the
Dow was at 9900, the SPX at 1140 and the NDX at 1600, you'd have multipliers
for the SP/ND of 8.7/6.2.  So if the NDX was up 20 it would be the
equivalent of 124 Dow points.  This allows quick comparisons and is easy to
track and display in TS.

But your idea makes a lot of sense and is one I hadn't though of...some
things never change....hehe.  Thanks for adding another tool to the toolbox.

I hope the ER2 attracts enough volume too.

Bob