Re: Profit Taking --- Round 2 --- Other Alternatives

Simon wrote;

By contrast, if you go with a firm that holds your stop orders
locally on their servers (e.g. IB, PMBe), then the order is only released
after the stop price is hit i.e. your order gets lowest priority and
results in a few seconds extra delay.  The potential for slippage on such
systems is much higher than systems that let you hold stops at the CME.
=========

I disagree with this. First the delay is virtually negilgable---- a second
maybe. Two, my experience is synthetic stops held on your own pc get better
fills then stops held at CME. Plus stops held on your own machine are NOT
visible on a globex terminal.  I have the option of going either way, and
synthetic has worked best.