Re: Plotting moving ave data for overnight NAZDAQ mini symbol

I don't think so. You can use DND for ND, or DSP for SP, but there is no
day symbol equivalent for NQ or ES in BMI. That's why a lot of us have
migrated to DS; you can pretty much setup what you want re: symbols.

If it were me, I'd try Bill's idea and combine DND and NDX.

MT