Re: TS Pro Questions

TS6's worst feature is that you are completely dependent on the Cruz
brothers.  That single issue makes all the bugs in TS2000i turn to nothing.

They will never offer more historical data for a number of reasons.  For
one, it's too valuable, so if they offer it, they will sell it to
you.  Therefore, they don't want you to get it anywhere else.  Second,
Their server will overload when so many customers are downloading years of
tick data.  They don't want to invest in such infrastructure when they can
sell it to you on CD instead.

Until they go that route, they will continue to convince their new
customers that a holy grail system can be discovered with only a few months
of tick data.  So, you are left with daily bars, which everyone has.

I would purchase a used copy of TS4 or TS2000i and then download all the
OMZ files from TRAD's website ASAP.  Because, I guarantee you that they
will no longer --sooner, rather than later-- offer the intraday data.

http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/refresh.shtm