Re: TS Pro Questions

Michael,

I am using TS6 now, but did not use 2000i.  I was
a former SuperCharts user so I was able to
subscribe to TS6 for $99/month.  I have a friend
with 2000i that sends me ela files that are
automatically converted into TS6 format, so I
don't think there is a problem using 2000i
created indicators.

My big complaint is with the data.  There is very
limited historical intraday data.  I get the e-
mini contracts back only to February 2001, and
some symbols only go back to May.  Also, you get
no intraday data for exchanges that you don't
subscribe to real-time. Not even delayed.  It
makes testing a system difficult...there just
isn't enough data to do proper out of sample
testing.  And you can't test on other markets
that you don't want real-time data for.  All this
could be solved if they would just allow you to
import data files, but they don't.  You have to
use what they provide.  I don't understand this,
as you still have to pay them for the software
lease, so its not like they would lose anything.

Hopefully they will offer some type of solution
to this in the future.  Otherwise, I'll be
hunting down a copy of 4.0 or 2ki.

Kirk

subscribing to TS Pro 6.0?
>Can I subscribe to TS pro without using their
brokerage service, and what is
>the cost?
>Can you tell me if the indicators created in
TS2Ki will work in TS Pro?
>How is the datafeed for emini futures in TS Pro,
as compared to Esignal or
>Comstock, I'm especially interested how it
handles fast markets and
>openings?
>Is there Volume data available for the eminis in
the TS Pro version?

>Finally, if I just stay with TS2ki / esignal,
should I be worried about my
>datafeed not being compatible with TS2Ki in the
near future?  (Since the