Re: forex data

I have a problem importing the XPO files.  When I hit "next" button in
Choose Files to Import window, GlobalServer disappears.

Any special trick required?
Special Symbol Setting?

sincerely,

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 01:05:25 -0000
"NS" <nmsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

nmsmith> http://www.gelium.net/
nmsmith> This site is in Russian but you can still make out the files as they are
nmsmith> listed by date.
nmsmith> The date format is day/month/year not month/day/year.
nmsmith> All the symbols are in one file for each day, either text of xpo, one minute
nmsmith> data.
nmsmith> This link below the daily files takes you to more daily files, dating back
nmsmith> to the beginning of the year.
nmsmith> http://www.forexite.com/free_forex_quotes/forex_history_arhiv.html
nmsmith>
nmsmith> NS