Re: Data Feed Stability-Quote.com

>How do you 'change paths' to avoid a bottleneck?

I'm up in the Sierra Nevada, but I'm lucky to have several
dial-up #'s in three different cities, all through Earthlink.
One routes through Sacramento, another through Vegas, so
sometimes I can avoid trouble. OTOH, local line trouble is
hard to avoid in the mountains from time to time.

I have a back-up too, but rarely use it.

BW