Data Feed Stability-Quote.com

Realtraders, I need some help. I'm currently a Quote.com user running a
333Mhz machine(Win98) with plenty of memory, using a T1 Line. Here is the
problem; I am not receiving a consistently stable data feed to my qcharts for
any length of time. My feed is constantly switching servers about every two
or three minutes, and in the interim the data comes in spurts and sputters.
There are ofttimes 30 or 40 seconds between tick updates. The problem occurs
most of the trading day. During the updates, the screen is backfilled with
data nice enough, but the opportunity to react realtime is lost. This is
obviously a serious problem for a daytrader. I'm not running any other major
programs in the background, but I'm not sure if the problem is with my
machine, the T1, or with Quote.com. However, Tech Support at Q.com has
informed me that they have fixed their recent server problems a couple of
weeks ago. They say there have been no further complaints from users other
than "me", therefore, the problem is obviously with my configuration. On the
assumption that this is true, what do you folks think the problem could be?
Or is any one else out there having the same difficulty? Thanks Kevin