Re: QUESTION for Mark Brown - Re: Test_OddBall System Position Change

Detailed trade information on recent trades are included on his web site as is a
TradeStation analysis of the system's performance using the cash S&P, albeit
without slippage and/or commissions.

In addition, you may be in error if you are using some combination of advance and
decline numbers.  Is that what the original article says??  I haven't referenced
the original as I type this but I recall that his approach may be different.

I also believe that the TS code he uses is fully disclosed at the web site also.

Richard Funkhouser