Re: QUESTION for Mark Brown - Re: Test_OddBall System Position Change

In a message dated 11/4/01 2:24:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< What's more important than precise timing synchronization is performance -
 is there a significant difference between performance of your signals vs.
 Mark's?

 Regards,
 Carroll Slemaker >>

Carroll,

I don't have access to the details of what Mark's system has done, in a
format convenient for easily making a valid and fair comparison.  Something
from Mark, such as the P/L for signals in a specific time period,  which I
could then compare directly to my numbers for the same period, would do the
job simply and straightforwardly.  That still doesn't address what to me is
the more important question .... are the data for # of advancing and
declining NYSE issues significantly different from different data sources?
Other than that, neither he nor anybody else seemed too interested in the
issue so I'm just getting on with 'life'.

Regards,

Lee Scharpen