Re: Larry Williams in a nutshell?

Some of his S&P stuff relies on seasonal biases in the market, for
example, the idea that Monday has a tendency to be an up day,
and at the turn of the month that bias is slightly stronger than other
times.  He also has a few end of day price patterns, notably the
Oops pattern.  He does so much self-promotion that he can appear
to be a bit of a huckster, but he has done some pretty solid work.  I
think a lot of people findi it hard to trade his signals in other
commodities, because he uses a wide stop, and not everyone has
his staying power.