Re: TradeStation 6.0 and futures

I, personally, wonder how long they can keep it up, however, even if they want
to.

Didn't all the people responsible for the creation and operation of the
brokerage operation leave or get pushed out?

If the old Trade Station programmers have to take on the responsibility for
modifying and updating the brokerage operation's programs aren't their clients
going to have the same level of dissatisfaction that we have?  Only this time
it's real money.

Richard Funkhouser