RE: TradeStation 6.0 and futures

Not that I'm defending TRAD, but would you not think that several mill in
accounts, some of which are more than $1 mill, carry significantly more
clout than a $2-$4k license fee? At least I hope so? FWIW, the service I've
experienced from TRAD since returning to the markets and opening accounts
with TRAD has been above average for the industry. I've dealt with brokers
for many years.