Re: DTN Users: Ask TRAD to support its products or lose use of TS2k

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:09:10 -0400, you wrote:

>When they inevitably restate the changes TS2k
>will not work with DTN without a bug fix.

Isn't the futures the only data flow that is having the problem?

Why can't we just change our futures template to a stock template?

I seem to remember someone bringing up this as a solution.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977