{{{ CME Sponsored Trading Course Nov. 10th. }}}

Hello All,

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange is sponsoring Neal Weintraub and
myself for November 10th. course in trading. The CME is picking up
most of the tab on this so the cost is 300.00.

There will be a second day event offered also, which will be a run
what you brung event. Basically you bring what systems your working on
now and I try and help you improve it buy supplying ideas ect. I will
also help evaluate strengths and weaknesses.  cost 150.00

The  CME  has  informed  us  that here may be no more of these because
there  is  talk  of not allowing entry to anyone who isn't a member of
the  exchange.  If you plan to attend contact me now because they want
no surprises of who is showing up for this.

Also if you plan to attend the 2nd day event, prepare you materials if
you  have  them  and contact me in advance.  If you wish to attend but
have  no  trading method in particular this may be a good place to get
exposure to various techniques that traders use.

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°