Automation of orders

Hello all,

I have a question not really related to TS, sorry.

I have been using TS (and trading futures) since 1993 and now use it only
for means of RT display of datas. Due to its limitations in terms of
portfolio capabilities, we developped our own trading environment and
patternmachine tools.

We have a pattern engine that splits out trades (on a daily basis, although
it also works on intraday) on stocks (we scan thousands of stocks, bigger
databases and opportunities than futures).

We need to get the APIs from an online broker to send the orders everynight
before markets open and get the fills back for reconciliation during the day
(or after market closes).

Do you know which system we should use (pats, tops, cubs, X_TRADER, ....)
bearing in mind that we need to trade equities not futures ? I must admit I
have not done my research on the subject yet and think I'd better start with
an experienced group.

Thank you in advance.

Good trading to all.

Maxime