Re: Out with the old, in with the new

Their new business model is to be an on-line broker. The software
business is probably boring so they decided to "kill the cash cow".

Lots of insider sales recently:

  <http://biz.yahoo.com/t/t/trad.html>

Quarterly revenues down to $10,593,479 from $13,857,243 a year ago.

Quarterly software licensing fees down to $1,563,700 from $5,001,534
a year ago.

Quarterly net loss of $3,274,872.

Stock price hit a low of about $1.50 last week.

But other than that, the new business model looks great!

Bob Fulks