Historybank problems..

Here is the reply I got from them regarding HISTORYBANK'S problems....

-----Original Message-----
From: 2000iSoftwareSupport [mailto:2000iSoftwareSupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 10:45 AM
To: 'Dave Forbes'
Subject: RE: No data refresh in HistoryBank....

Dear Mr. Forbes,

Last week, we experienced network problems that prevented users from
connecting to HISTORYBANK.COM. We have been working to correct this problem
since we became aware of it. The problem has now been corrected, and you
should now be able to download from HISTORYBANK.COM. If you experience any
further problems, please let us know. We apologize for the delay and for any
inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience in this
matter.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
us. Thank you for your continued support.

Greg Szeto
Software Support Department

TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
(formerly Omega Research, Inc.)
A wholly-owned subsidiary of
TradeStation Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRAD)
http://www.TradeStation.com

Thank you for choosing TradeStation Technologies. You can find immediate
answers to most common questions and problems through our online Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQ) and Knowledge Base:
For the TradeStation Platform: Click on the Help menu in the TradeStation
Platform and select Frequently Asked Questions.
For 2000i and Version 4 products: Visit the Knowledge Base at
http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge.shtm or the FAQ at
http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/faq.shtm.