Re: Historybank.com dead?

In a message dated 9/24/01 6:36:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cash@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< When I called their tech support number, they had a recording
 saying "We are currently experiencing problems connecting to
 hisorybank.com. We are working diligently to solve this issue as
 quickly as possible".

 That's it, no further info.  Didn't bother talking to a live person as it
 usually doesn't help.  I don't have any data past 8/30/01.  Has
 anyone been able to access it since then?

 Thanks, >>

I downloaded data from Historybank.com this morning.  And I have been able to
access it throughout the time period you mentioned.  I've found, though, that
it is 'off-line' more than it's on ..... but early morning ... before the
open ..... seems to be a good time to try it.  And before about 7:00 pm EDT
in the afternoon.  I haven't been able to figure out if they are on a
'schedule' or not so I've been using the 'hit and miss' approach.  Just my
experience.

Lee Scharpen