Re: Historybank.com dead?

When I called their tech support number, they had a recording
saying "We are currently experiencing problems connecting to
hisorybank.com. We are working diligently to solve this issue as
quickly as possible".

That's it, no further info.  Didn't bother talking to a live person as it
usually doesn't help.  I don't have any data past 8/30/01.  Has
anyone been able to access it since then?

Thanks,

Cash