What Price Multiplier for @NVT, TVOLQ?

What price multiplier do you use for these symbols to keep them from
overflowing?
I used As Is and then 10 but still got overflows.  I know there was a
discussion about INDU some time ago, I changed that to 1/10 and have had no
problems since.  I have had no success with these volume symbols though.

In trying to change the multiplier to 1/10, my TS4 Server deleted all data
for @NVT.
After restoring from a backup, I ended up with a gap from July 30 to the
present.

Would somebody be so kind as to send me OMZ tick and daily data for @NVT
since July 30?

Thanks