Re: Windows XP for TS

> Microsoft already said about "we take the best from Windows Me"
> the conclusion is:
> The difference is the same as with Win95/98/Me vs Win2000/NT.

I'd be very surprised if they did that.  Win9x/Me is a pretty
frontend on top of DOS.  Win2k/NT is a 32bit OS without an underlying
DOS system.  They're totally different systems.  Win2k -> XP is
supposed to be the "end of the road" for those two separate OS's --
they were supposed to be merged together for all future releases.

I'd guess the Home version will have a few more toys and eye-candy
features than Pro, but the underlying OS will be identical.

Gary